Wednesday, February 10, 2010

NaJuReMoNoMo Wrap-Up


Large Winner Badge

National Just Read More Novels Month, or NaJuReMoNoMo if you like tongue twisters, had a great year and lots of people read tons of books.

It's very heartening to see so many people participating for the third time or more. The biggest boost this year seems to have come from J. Kaye's Book Blog who was phenomenal at spreading the word. I also seem to have inspired a much longer challenge called the 12 x 12 Reading Challenge which lasts all year with a different blog hosting each month. If you love NaJuReMoNoMo, I strongly recommend visiting these other fine blogs.

It has literally become impossible to keep track of all the participants, but here is a partial list of blogs I'm aware of that took part. I also want to recognize all the non-bloggers that take inspiration as well.

Book Dragon - 1 book
The Lost Entwife - 30 books
Bookwormygirl - 20 books
Diva With A Budget - 10 books
Sandra of Fresh Ink Books - 12 books
Jules - 10 books
J. Kaye - 15 books
Helen - 5 books
Sharon - 12 books (her third year and her second gold year)
Sharon's Garden - 12 books
Barbara Maller - 10 books
Shewbridge
My Spring Snow
The Black Cell - 16 books
CMash - 7 books
Lab Cat - 4 books
Maureen
Hannah
Musings of a Book Addict
Reading Schtuff - 8 books
Jo - 19 books
Eating Y.A. Books - 13 books
Steena Holmes - 10 books
"Quote"topia - 6 books
A Chick Who Reads aka The Mistress of the Dark
New Century Reading
Vasilly - 20 +/- books
Veggie Mom of 2 - 6 books
Bibliophile By The Sea
The Book Zombie - 10 books
The Book Czar now at Review From Here

So until next year, keep up all the good reading.

1 comment:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

I think I had my totals on the book blog. I had 11 in January :)