Wednesday, July 15, 2009

For Ma

(click to embiggen)

No, your eyes don't have double vision, the image above is a parody of my site done be the far too funny VE. One of his recurring projects is to poke fun at the blogs of his readers in descending order of comment frequency. Being fairly far down the list (not that I don't read all his posts, just some merit a snarky retort more than other) I knew this was coming but it still delighted me to see it happen.

At first I didn't quite get it until I realized he changed Foma to For Ma and then used all my standard sidebar items to make me look like a mamma's boy. Well played, sir. And as nonsense it is truly fantastic.

5 comments:

Thumper said...

LOL...I think I'm going to have to blogroll VE... too funny.

Ed & Jeanne said...

Ha, nice. Thanks for the shout out. Glad I stopped by. I cannot tell you how long it took to change the FOMA to FOR MA either. You and your difficult shaded banner...

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Ya gotta love these. He spoofed every component of your header. I especially liked the "Living at home... is cheap!" comment. Funny.

The Mistress of the Dark said...

That is awesomely funny :)

A Free Man said...

That's fantastic! Who is this VE?