Sunday, September 06, 2009

Anniversary Weekend

This is what my wife posted on her Facebook this morning:
Who knew that 30 years ago a red-headed guy in my 10th grade English class would end up having such a big impact on my life. Well, 23 years ago today, he continued to be my best friend and also became my husband. In the words of his favorite singer..., Bruce Springsteen, "Well brunettes are fine man and blondes are fun but ...I'll take a red headed ..man. Love you, Michael. Happy Anniversary!
Yes, it takes a red-headed man to get a dirty job done.


Unfortunately that performance was the show the day before I saw Bruce in DC on the Reunion Tour.

That was a very sweet message and I'm lucky to be as in love with my wife as the day I married her.

3 comments:

byoolin said...

Congratulations! But she needs to stop calling you Michael - that just sounds funny.

b

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

Nice! Congratulations to the both of you!

A Free Man said...

I love that Springsteen performance. Congratulations to the both of you.