Thursday, February 28, 2008

My TV Boyfriend


When the going gets tough, the tough go to memes. Fortunately, Dave at Blogography did an intriguing one that I can steal (Can you really steal a blog meme? Isn't that what they are meant for?) Anyways, who among us guys hasn't wondered what sort of boyfriend they would have if they were a girl? Oh, come on, back me up here.

This quiz picks your perfect boyfriend from the current crop of dreamboats on the tube. I answered the rather in depth questions as I would if I were a girl and ended up with:


In the Gossip Girl-iverse of smokin' hot too-old-to-be-in-high-school rich bitches, Dan is the token broke (he lives in Brooklyn, for godsake) sensitive doormat. The quiz lets you take it again, so I did and this time let my inner geek fly a little and got:



And what guy wouldn't rather be Jim instead of Dwight? Pam is a mousy receptionists but you know she is secretly a total freak in the boudoir. Hey, at least I don't end up with Chuck Bartowski. Because he has to lust after this. Poor blue-balled Chuck. At least Jim gets some action. So I can't even really pick a pretend boyfriend without being a complete pig about it. I guess I'm stuck being a guy.

3 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...

For as fun as finding my ideal boyfriend was (mine was Jim Halpert too) I enjoyed finding my ideal girlfriend better... Serena Van Der Woodsen. Rowr.

Anonymous said...

I love Jim! He cleans up really nice, too.

mostlylurking

Mooselet said...

I got Dan when I did that quiz and while he's a cutie, I have no idea who he is. We don't get that show here... or at least I don't think we do.

If we're all about the same sex partner, however, my TV girlfriend is Lana Lang. I at least know who she is, but I don't know... I don't think we'd make it.