Friday, August 15, 2008

MangaJkt


I am such a sucker for these silly avatar generators. Here is the latest:


It's supposed to be your manga self, but I look like the dorky guy that tries to cheat at Yu-Gi-Oh but gets foiled.

I got the meme from HRH Courtney, Queen of Everything who looks positively ravishing in hers and you can get yours here.

And to prove that it is the sensation that is sweeping the nation, I even independently found the secret manga-tar of 2fs. And in some weird coinky-dink, we are all wearing the same glasses. I'm not sure what that says about us, but it sure makes me nervous.

BlatantMemeSpreading™: Show me yours.

6 comments:

Teena in Toronto said...

I did this this week too. Ha!

BTW, Michele sent me!

courtney said...

It isn't even a meme, per se; I picked it up out of my flickr contacts' feed--dooce of all people. But, it was still fun.

My partner on my other site and I are considering integrating them into the site somehow.

And, thank you.

2fs said...

To hell with the fact that your avatar and mine are wearing the same glasses...my avatar and the indeed-ravishing HRH Courtney's are wearing the same glasses. It's destiny!

Destiny facilitated by a limited number of glasses options, true, but destiny all the same.

yellojkt said...

Easy there, big fella. My avatar saw her avatar first.

courtney said...

aw, shucks guys... ;)

Anonymous said...

yes, but what a sweet head of hair....so jealous