Ces has been taking Sally Forth, that eighties throwback about a career woman in Corporate America, deep into Ice Storm territory as Ted Forth (my hero) makes a new friend at work. However, this friend has a vagina. And jazz hands. Here are some places this story line could go:
- Re-enactment of the elevator scene from Disclosure
- A really, really awkward Christmas Party with an embarrassing encounter at the meatloaf bar.
- A seven letter Tammy Wynette song.
- Door-slamming bedroom farce when Ted talks Sally into going with him to a pop culture convention and a certain new friend shows up as well.
- Co-ed naked Rock-'Em Sock-'Em Robots.
- Science fiction revelation where the new friend is revealed to be Ted from the future after his inevitable gender re-assignment surgery.
- A heart-warming monogamy-affirming resolution where Ted learns the boundaries of workplace relationships.
- A boiled pet bunny. 'Nuff said.