Over the weekend, one of the big news items was that the Obama campaign announced it had raised $150 million dollars in September alone. To put that number into perspective, that is nearly twice the amount that McCain is allowed to spend for the whole general election since he decided that the taxpayers should pick up part of his tab. And who is running around complaining about redistributing wealth?
Not to get any more political that I have already, but since Obama has got this one all locked up except for the Diebold machine vote-rigging, I think he should do more with his war chest than just endlessly barrage AM radio stations with ads. Here some of the things he could do with the dough:
- Pay every single voter, for him or McCain, a buck. One hundred and twenty-five million voted in 2004. That gives a twenty-five mil cushion to cover all those fraudulent ACORN voters.
- Buy all nine of McCain’s houses as well as Cindy McCain’s beer distributor stock. Twice.
- Get George Lucas to remake Star Wars I to III. This time with real actors and a decent script.
- Finance the next six seasons of Extreme Makeover: Home Edition.
- Hire six hundred Joe The Plumbers at salaries high enough to force them into a tax increase.
- Send the A.I.G. sales staff on their junket at St. Regis Resort 340 more times.
- Cover five hours of the war in Iraq.
BlatantCommentWhoring™: What should Obama do with his loot?