Wednesday, February 04, 2009

NaJuReMoNoMo Winners



National Just Read More Novels Month is finally over and hundreds of novels have been read. I want to thank everybody that participated and especially those that spread the word. Here are the winners that have left a comment or posted something that came to my attention some other way (I have my sources). Also, they are in no particular order since everybody is a winner and I'm too lazy to try to sort them.

Sue at The Conical Glass - 3 books
Lab Cat - 4 books
Tif at Tif Talks Books - 2 books
Elizabeth at As Usual, I Need More Bookshelves - 5 books
Claude at Baltimore Diary - 1 audio book and one graphic novel
Sandra at Fresh Ink Books - 18 books
nely at All About {n} - 16 books
Yooperchick at Penny's Pages - 18 books
Kerrie at Mysteries in Paradise - 10 books
Cami at Becoming Army Strong - 12 books
mega89 at Literary Menagerie - 6 books
Book Blogger at Challenging The Bookworm - 13 books and 1 audiobook
Daewalker - 16 books
Bookworm at Behold, The Thing That Reads A Lot - 10 books
Kim at Page After Page - 3 books and 1 graphic novel
Book Dragon at Book Dragon's Lair - 14 books
Jules at Jules' Book Reviews - 5 books
Jenny at Jenny's Page - 7 books
gautami tripathy at Reading Room - 15.5 books
Kristen at BookNAround - 8 books
K at Slip Carefully... - 13 books
mostlurking/seasea - 1 book
A Novel Menagerie - 10 books
drey at Drey's Library - 28 29 30 books
Sharon at A Bookworm's Blog - 11 books
Joanna M at As The Nest Empties - 3 booksHippy Chick - 7 books
Marg at Reading Adventures - 5 books
raidergirl3 at an adventure in reading - 9 novels
katrina at katrina's reads - 5 books
April at Cafe of Dreams
Needles at Needles and Things
Booklogged at A Reader's Journal

If I've missed anybody or screwed up your link, or you just want to brag some more, feel free to leave a comment.

I want to again congratulate everybody for participating and I hope to see you all again next year. And bring a friend. And some good books.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How did I not hear of this? I would have cranked it up a notch for sure! I think I only read 2 books. Technically 2-1/2.

Sharon said...

Thank you! This was fun and I like the cool award. I'll be back next year!
Sharon

drey said...

Thank you so much for hosting! I'll definitely be back next year... =)

Needles said...

I made it to 2.75 books if you go by page count. I was a tad dissappointed in my book choices and am going to work harder at finding great novels to read before January 1 for 2010.

On the upside, I doubled my book count from last year! I'm on a roll.