Saturday, July 28, 2007

Homer-riffic

Updated: July 29, 2007

I haven't done any quizzes lately, so in honor of The Simpsons Movie coming out, I give you this oldie but goodie:

You Are Lisa Simpson

A total child prodigy and super genius, you have the mind for world domination.

But you prefer world peace, Buddhism, and tofu dogs.

You will be remembered for: all your academic accomplishments

Your life philosophy: "I refuse to believe that everybody refuses to believe the truth"


Like there was any doubt.

A podcast I listen to (and still haven't won an iPod from yet) had the domain name to TheSimpsonsName.com and lost it in cybercourt. Click on the attached link to see their version of the movie poster (possibly not safe for work).

I also Simpsonized myself.



I know some of my regular readers have already Simpsonized themselves, so please leave links in the comments.

BlatantCommentWhoring™: Tell me which one you think is best. If you don't know what I look like in real life and have a strong stomach, you can use the pictures on this post for reference.

16 comments:

Jess said...

Hi there Yellojkt

I'm just stopping by from Michelle's to say hello! Glad to have found you. And I hope I fare as well in the Simpsons Personality Test as you :)...I'll let you know. We're off to see the movie today. (Here in the Uk we're a little behind you folks...:)

OldLady Of The Hills said...

Here from Michele's this early mornubg here in L.A.
I like the Simpsons, but don't watch it often, and I'm not sure why, cause it really is a brilliant and brillianly funny show!
As to the Quiz....LOL..Well, let's jusy say I'm too tired this morning...I am reasdy for Zzzzzland!

Mooselet said...

Probably won't see the movie til it comes out on DVD, but when I think about how long they've been around I start feeling old.

And I'm Marge - I guess I need to start dying my hair blue.

kenju said...

I'm Barney, and I am not quite sure why! Michele sent me!

Jean-Luc Picard said...

I tried but my pic was too small.

Michele sent me.

Anonymous said...

I think that the one on the left is a little more accurate. I'll be posting my own pic later today.

Anonymous said...

By the way, I did my image at simpsonsmovie.com. You don't have to upload a photo to use that one.

Anonymous said...

The quiz said I was Barney too, and I don't know why! I don't even like beer - and I *am* Marge!

mostlylurking

Bernie said...

DOH! I am MARGE!!!

Here from Michele's this morning...

2fs said...

If anyone cares, my Simpsonization is here. Looks more like Ringo Starr than like me. I'll have to try the one at the movie site: considering how much you can modify the image, and how little it resembles that source image (and that it takes ten freakin minutes), it seems kind of pointless to have to use one.

2fs said...

That didn't work - let's try this one instead.

Elizabeth said...

Hey I'm Lisa too!

yellojkt said...

I like the YelloSimpson on the left as well. And I'm shocked, shocked, to find that anything on the internet is a shameless waste of time.

Anonymous said...

I came out as Barney, but then I lied. I don't crave beer. But after one beer, I am a little tipsy. And I don't like housework. how dare they put housework and knitting on the same line.

dr

trusty getto said...

I did mine, but the site is a bit slow due to use, so I'm having trouble downloading it. I'm afraid to admit, it looks an awful lot like me.

Anonymous said...

I haven't dont the Burger King photo version yet, but I created this avatar last week, so I'm behind you but still a little ahead of Rob Anderson.

http://www.simpsonsmovie.com/sendfriend/kbbme_1772007195819.jpg