I wasn't watching where I was going and got tagged by Blond Girl with a true/false meme. I actually did pretty well on her test just by reading context clues and using my finely honed test-taking-without-a-clue skills. Since nearly no one that reads this blog knows me in real life (Hi, Dad!), it would be unfair to make the quiz a measure of your clairvoyance skills. All the statements below can be either confirmed or refuted from the contents of this blog. This puts everybody on equal footing.
If you want to play, the rules are that you have to state in the comments which seven items you think are false. And if you are keb, mean girl, or wickwire I would like to see you give this a try. Of course anyone else that want to have a quiz of their own is perfectly free to do so.
1. I am married.
2. I have a teen-aged daughter.
3. I live in Maryland. (prety easy so far, huh?)
4. I coined the phrase “Alligator Mouth, Hummingbird Rump.”
5. I have never been to California.
6. I visited Vietnam this summer.
7. I have been married for nineteen years.
8. My dog is a springer spaniel.
9. My dog likes to lick my legs.
10. I have been to over a dozen science fiction conventions.
11. I collect Kurt Vonnegut books.
12. My house was damaged by Hurricane Andrew.
13. My kid had an emergency appendectomy this summer.
14. My kid has a Xanga site.
15. I saw the David Lee Roth version of Van Halen in concert.
16. I subscribe to the Baltimore Sun.
17. I got thirteen bucks from a CD price fixing class action lawsuit.
18. I am a regular reader of Gene Weingarten’s Chatological Humor chat.
19. I am bisexual.
20. Angelina Jolie is hot.
Update: The answers are here.
Technorati tag:hummingbird rump, meme, meta