Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Heroes and Villains


It's filler quiz time!

Your results:
You are Spider-Man


Spider-Man
80%
Superman
80%
Green Lantern
70%
The Flash
60%
Hulk
60%
Supergirl
50%
Robin
49%
Batman
45%
Wonder Woman
40%
Catwoman
35%
Iron Man
35%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...



The Flash was my favorite superhero because he had such a dweebish personal life. He was married way back in the Barry Allen days. He had a real job which would be called CSI nowadays. Plus he had very cool villains. And speaking of villains.

Your results:
You are Dr. Doom

Dr. Doom
83%
Lex Luthor
76%
Mr. Freeze
75%
The Joker
69%
Apocalypse
63%
Magneto
61%
Green Goblin
61%
Riddler
55%
Poison Ivy
51%
Venom
49%
Dark Phoenix
48%
Kingpin
48%
Catwoman
44%
Juggernaut
41%
Two-Face
37%
Mystique
33%
Blessed with smarts and power but burdened by vanity.


Click here to take the Supervillain Personality Quiz



From this list it seems that DC has better heroes, but Marvel's villains are more iconic. I only read DC comics as a kid because they had simple stories that I could follow with having ever read every issue ever. I hated all those Stan-isms where he reminded you about events that happened way back in SuperGiantCrossover #32.

SuperCommentWhoring™: Feel free to geek-out in any way imaginable. Give your quiz results. Talk about your favorite hero or villain. Explain how your comic collection kept you from getting a prom date.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

GRRRR! I switched to the new Blogger where you sign in with your Google account and have yet to remember to sign in first before composing my comment, so my comment is invariably lost when I do scroll down and sign in. GRRR! They need to fix that.

Anyway, I am also Spiderman. Must be the red hair thing. :P

Anonymous said...

Boo-ya! (or however you spell that)... I came in as Superman! The ironic thing though is that my villain came in as Lex Luther. I'm an enigma within myself!

Anonymous said...

You have great power?

I'll arm wrestle you for a drink at the next BPH, biatch. ;)

bc

Anonymous said...

I'm Superman!!!! Which means I'm a guy, which is odd because I'm, well, not. Supergirl was third, but 15% behind. Hmmmmm......

But as a villian I'm Poison Ivy, so at least I've got the right equipment for that. But I don't think I'm so keen on the environment that I'd be a baddie.

And Impetua, I've learned to copy all my comments before signing in, as I often forget to look to see if I'm signed in first. Are you listening, Blogger people? Fix this please...

Ely said...

laser hair removal austin tx
dance classes nyc
room dividers
home entertainment centers
atlanta furniture stores
bathroom remodel
kitchen cabinets
art schools in new york
swiss france etf
best discount broker

Aloysius said...

It can't really have effect, I believe this way.
varicose veins causes | sagging breasts | home loan