Each player of this game starts with “6 weird things about you”. Each person who gets tagged needs to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as clearly state this rule. After you state your 6 weird things, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don’t forget to leave a comment that says “you’re tagged” in their comments and tell them to read your blog for information as to what it means.
The difference between the old one is this one is that it is SIX weird THINGS about me. I dislike the word weird, since it does get used in association with me a fair amount of the time. I would prefer to think of them as things that make me unique. Here goes:
- I have a Barbie Doll in my office. It is a mint-in-the-box Georgia Tech Cheerleader Barbie. Like that makes it any less creepy.
- I once slept on the back cargo ramp on a C-130. It was the only place I could get comfortable and I can sleep anywhere.
- In college, when I was too lazy to cook my Dorm Room Spaghetti, I would just steam broccoli for dinner and then have a bowl of ice cream for dessert. It had to be both broccoli and ice cream.
- I eat raw elbow macaroni as a snack. I have done this since at least fourth grade. This is making my hungry, I’m going to have some now.
- In my iTunes, I have a playlist called “Wimmin” with 687 songs on it including my Lesbian Favorites album. 29 of them are by Ani DiFranco. 53 are by Melissa Etheridge.
- I have a physical condition in common with former Georgia Tech basketball coach Bobby Cremins. That is all you need to know.
There. Those aren’t so weird, are they?