Friday, August 17, 2007
Lame Meme Friday
It's busy here so I am once again resorting to lame memes. This is actually funny and even funnier at Why Are You Stalking Me where I stole it. And besides, it gave me an excuse to google "Betty White naked".
1. If I showed up at your house randomly next week, what would we do together? Eat out too much. It doesn’t take a lot to make me decide cooking dinner is too much trouble.
2. Rather than saying “I have a blogger friend”, or “I have a friend who’s a blogger”, there should be a word for this that makes it less awkward to say. Would you prefer “blend”, “frogger”, “bluddy”, “blogquaintance”, or “webbud”? Or do you have a better idea? On the web, I use the phrase “blog buddy”. In real live, I use “some loser I read about on the internet".
3. If we were hanging out together and you noticed that my balls were hanging out of my shorts, would you tell me or try to maintain eye contact and talk to me? I’d keep glancing down out of morbid curiousity. Shaved or au natural?
4. If you had no neighbors, would you buy curtains for your windows? Why or why not? Yes, we like our house dark. We’re like vampires that way.
5. Who would you rather fuck: Dan Rather or Betty White? Betty White was a Babe back in The Day. Google “Betty White naked” if you doubt me. There is even a Golden Girls Gone Wild (Do I have to warn you about the link?) art show.
6. If two girls walk into a bathroom and they both find a newly born baby in the toilet at the same time, should they have to wrestle in oil while nude to claim the baby as theirs, split it in half and share it, or sell it on the black market and divide the proceeds? Mud-wrestle. On Pay Per View.
7. Do you believe in ghosts, aliens, heaven, or mothers-in-law? Why or why not? Only mother-in-laws. My wife has a really strange one.
8. What was your most embarrassing moment of your life and do you have pictures or video that you will share with me? Some coworkers and I were making fun of what a uptight bitch the office manager was when her husband and our boss walked out of the far stall.
9. Do you know where I put my sunglasses? Mine are right next to the computer. Don’t ask, it’s a long story and not very interesting.
10. What aspect of your own blogging do you wish you could improve and why? Would you pay money for lessons taught by me to improve that skill? How much? And what’s your credit card number? I wish I were less gullible about internet scams. How soon can we start those lessons. Just charge what’s fair.
BlatantCommentWhoring™: Answer any or all of these for yourself.