Monday, June 23, 2008

Picture A Meme


I’ve been wanting to do a meme as a post for a while, but all I keep running into variations of the “Tell Us n Random/Embarrassing/Blackmailable Things About You”, where n has been as high as 10 lately. Then Jeff, who always has the best memes tried this one which has a strong creative element to it. You use images to answer the typical dopey personal questions.

I don’t know if I have made them too cryptic or too obvious, but I’d like to see people give these quasi-riddles a chance.

The Mosaic Picture Meme

The Rules:

1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Google Image Search or same type of search engine for pictures.

2. Using only the first page of results, pick one image. You can’t search forever for a certain image.

3. Arrange the pictures into a collage.

The Questions and Answers:

I’ve taken the rules one step further and not given the answers directly, only a clue that with the image would lead you to the right answer. See if you can figure out the search term I used.

Click on picture to embiggen.

1. What is your name?… My name is not common, but it is popular enough that plenty of people other than me have much larger web footprints. Since I use yellojkt exclusively online, this singer guy is welcome to my real name. I’m looking for the name of the album pictured. That would tell me that you have found the right name. In order to protect my meager efforts at online privacy, iIf you do recognize him and leave the real name in the comments I will erase it.

2. What is your favorite food?… This album title has half of it right. Not so much the chocolate part.

3. What high school did you go to?… Home of the Eagles, not this guy who has the same name.

4. What is your favorite color? … White and gold – The official colors of the Yellow Jackets. All three of my cars are white and gold, just like the Rambling Wreck which is a Ford Model A, not the yaar and model of the car shown here. Which is a what?

5. Who is your celebrity crush?… Still the Hottest Woman Ever. A gimmie.

6. What is your favorite drink?… A tie. When these two individual search terms are mixed together with vodka, what drink do they make?

7. What is your dream vacation?… Maybe not my dream vacation, but like Jeff, I've always wanted to see where my DNA was from.

8. What is your favorite dessert?… A South Florida specialty.

9. What do you want to be or do when you grow up?… Being a ‘used bookstore’ owner is the only way to turn my hobby into career. I planned part of a vacation once just to go to this particular one. Can anyone name it?

10. What do you love most in life?… You’ll never get this one. It’s a very inside joke.

11. What is one word that describes you?… At least I think this word fits. You may disagree.

12. What is your blog name?… harmless untruths are…also made by this phone manufacturer.

I’ll acknowledge right answers in the comments, but other than that, you are on your own. And give it a try if you have as much time to kill as I obviously did.

4 comments:

Jeff and Charli Lee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jeff and Charli Lee said...

1. Your first name is Charles? And I had no idea Chuck Norris had put out an album.

2. Your favorite food is chocolate-covered breasts.

I'll leave the rest to the others.

Anonymous said...

My favorite dessert as well. Saw that you had the winning-est answer in the last Mobtown Shank. Congrats!

Ed & Jeanne said...

I've got to guess at No. 10...

You've always wanted a Tuxedo...
You've always wanted to hatch an egg...
You've always wanted to live in the South...
You've always wanted to walk like you had a stick in your butt

Ok, I give.